Macdonald’s Monopoly is over!!
Anyone of you win anything?
I got cheese burger, the movie tixs which was quite crappy, small fries, mcflurry and green tea. LOL.
Purpose of this post is not to share with you guys what I win, but to analyse how much FATS we have pile up in our body!
Macdonald is sinful! Everyone knows that!
I really ate alot of Mac’s during the game period.. omg.. :/
Anyone of you guys really look into their calories?
Let’s take a look at some of the burgers..
Double cheeseburger: 440 calories
Filet O fish: 380 calories
Chicken mcnuggets: 280 calories
Mcchicken: 360 calories
To know more you can see over here!
It’s okay to eat once in awhile, BUT if you are a big fan of Macdonald’s i think it’s time to eat them in a smarter way!
So what do I order? That I think is actually ‘healthier’?
1. Ask for NO SAUCE for your burgers!
– you can actually save up to 100, 200+ calories for the sauce ONLY! I don like sauce also so usually I had it without sauce 😀
2. Cupcorn instead of frenchfries!
– too much fries sometimes also sian lah.. especially when you had too much fries, so you asked for cupcorn 😀 with or without butter, for me I dun ask for butter, cos i dun like butter :/
3. Jasmine Green tea instead of coke!
– If you asked for coke zero or light, no difference, really 🙂
4. HAPPY meal!
– you can enjoy a little of everything 😀
5. And of course the mcgrill chicken salad!
I think the best bet is mcchicken wo sauce with cupcorn and mcnuggets with cupcorn, if not apple dippers also can!
Eat healthily even for fast food kay! 🙂
And always remember to exercise! here’s a pic of me after working out! HOHO.
AND OH YA!
I recently googled and found out that not only MACDONALD’s food can be store for years, IT’S actually all process food! So their expiry date is actually stated there to save their ass? mmm…